Pilot Log Book$13.95
8.25” x 5.25” – 96 pages
(Hard Cover, Case Bound)
For recording aircraft information, flight conditions, type of piloting time, ground instruction, and instructor endorsements.
Entry Sections Include:
- Pilot’s Information and Record of Certificates and Ratings
- Flight Proficiency and Medical Certificate History: Date, Flight Review, Instrument Proficiency, Medical Cert., Remarks
- Date, Aircraft Type, Route of Flight, Nr Inst. App., Remarks and Endorsements, Nr T/O, Nr Ldg.
- Aircraft Category (Single-Engine Land, Multi-Engine Land) and Class
- Conditions of Flight (Night, Actual Instrument, Simulated Instrument), Flight Simulator, Type of Piloting Time (Cross Country, As Flight Instructor, Dual Received, Pilot In Command (Incl. Solo)), Total Duration of Flight, Pilot’s Signature
- Ground Instruction: Date, Subject(s), Instructor Endorsement, Time This Lesson, Total Accumulated
- Instructor Endorsements
- Remarks and Other Endorsements